|Dharma Prachara Parishad||Sri Krishna Nadipavithra Harathi Trust||Veda Parirakshna Trust||Gosamrakshana Trust|
SRI DURGA MALLESWARA SWAMY VARLA GOSAMRAKSHANA TRUST
- To set up, establish, maintain, administrate and manage Gosahala for preserving Cows, Calves, bovine animals, pinarapoles and other farm animals, Elephants and prevent slaughter of cows, calves and bovine animals and elephants.
- To receive and maintain the bovine animals offered by the public.
- To carry out research activity for preserving and improving the indigenous breed of cows and bovine cattle etc.
- To conduct training camps and programme in rural areas to help the rural understand the ways and means of maintaining their bovine animals properly, protecting them from diseases and for improving the milk yield cows and the performance of their draught animals, along with gopoojas and other ritual activities.
- To conduct veterinary health camping in villages far away from livestock units (L.S.Us.) to treat the bovine cattle suffering from diseases, and extend medical and surgical treatment to the sick animals, free of cost and to vaccinate the bovine cattle against common contagious diseases such as foot and mouth diseases.
- To provide shelter, all required veterinary treatment, ensuring proper rehabilitation to all the abandoned, lost, sick and other animals.
- To serve as an abode for the holy cattle/other animals received as donation/Gosamarpana/Godanam and to maintain them by providing good environment, management, feeding etc. as a part of Gosamrakshana (or) Cow protection.
- To produce pure cow’s milk and supply milk, curd, and butter to Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy varla Devasthanam for rituals, Abhishekam, Prasadams etc. and to other sub temples and adopted temples of Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy varla Devasthanam, Vijayawada.
- Paraphernalia animals like Elephants, Horses, Damaram bulls etc. are also being maintained for arranging them to temples, rituals, deities’ processions etc. for maintaining decency, decorum and splendor.
- To organize and conduct various animal shows to mark various festivals or events associated with animals.
- To provide the dung obtained from gosala for being used as compost manure or bio-technical manure so that the organic food grains, fruits, vegetables, milk can be obtained.
- To provide adequate crematory facilities to all dead animals.
- To raise fooder required for animals and to provide the surplus fodder free of cost to other animal protection or shelter centres.
- To help financially, technically socially all those persons or institutions who depend on the cows for their day to day activities.
- To take up all other ancillary activities to attain the object after taking and conducting due permissions and discussions.
- To work with other government and Non-Governmental organizations to achieve the objects as and when required.
|Board of Trustees: –|
First Trustees: The first trustees shall be
a. Executive Officer, Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy varla Devasthanam,
b. Executive Engineer, Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy varla Devasthanam,
c. Assistant Commissioner, Endowments Department, Vijayawada.