|Dharma Prachara Parishad||Sri Krishna Nadipavithra Harathi Trust||Veda Parirakshna Trust||Gosamrakshana Trust|
SRI KRISHNA NADI PAVITHRA HARATHI TRUST
- To conduct religious and spiritual activities with an objective to bring peace and happiness and harmony in the society.
- To perform Divine Aarti&Bhajans daily at sunrise / and sunset at specified River Ghat / ghats every day and on important auspicious and religious days.
- To protect and preserve the Krishna River and its ghats and surrounding areas by undertaking suitable cleanliness programs by cleaning the river surface and water from wastes;
- To undertake planting of tree saplings across the river banks and to protect the existing trees on the banks and surrounding areas by undertaking appropriate steps thereby protecting the environment;
- To work with other Government and Non-Governmental Organizations to achieve the objects as and when required.
- To hold, discourses, study circles, symposia, seminars and conferences for the purpose of promotion and dissemination of knowledge related to the areas mentioned above in clause 1 and 4 above. To subscribe or contribute for any charitable or benevolent purpose without any discrimination of caste, religion or community, etc.
|Board of Trustees: –|
First Trustees: The first trustees shall be
a. Executive Officer, Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy varla Devasthanam,
b. Regional Joint Commissioner, Multi Zone – I, A.P.,
c. Assistant Commissioner, Endowments Department, Vijayawada,
d. Executive Engineer, Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy varla Devasthanam,
e. Assistant Executive Officer, Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy varla Devasthanam.