|Dharma Prachara Parishad||Sri Krishna Nadipavithra Harathi Trust||Veda Parirakshna Trust||Gosamrakshana Trust|
SRI DURGA MALLESWARA SWAMY VARLA VEDA PARIRAKSHANA TRUST
- To impart Vedic Sciences & Sastras in the Traditional Gurukulam method and other related subjects in depth, conducting daily classes, holding meetings and publishing Books.
- To establish, maintain, run the Gurukulam Veda Patasalas in various parts of the country and to produce Vedic Scholars to propagate all the four Vedas.
- To enforce spiritual studies by augmenting Spiritual Training and Yoga centres for General Public also.
- To establish and maintain Libraries for Vidyarthis, Scholars and General Public as well.
- To carry out vedapatanam in various religious institutions.
- To promote research and development in ancient Vedic literature and also carryout various works to preserve the same.
- To conduct seminars, festivals and symposiums regularly on various aspects of Indian Culture and Vedic knowledge for the general public.
- To award scholarships to the poor and meritorious students studying in the affiliated Veda Patasalas.
- To encourage the research activities in the field of Vedic Science, Religion, Spirituality and arts.
- To encourage Sanskrit language and education.
- To engage in numerous activities to spread the message of the Vedas in the modern world.
- To create trained manpower to meet the requirements of various temples and other religious Institutions.
- To conduct religious and spiritual activities with an objective to bring peace happiness and harmony in the society.
- To work with other Government and Non-Governmental organizations to achieve the objects as and when required.
- To conduct Veda Sabha in Religious Institutions.
|Board of Trustees: –|
First Trustees: The first trustees shall be
a. Executive Officer, Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy varla Devasthanam,
b. Principal, Veda Patasala, Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy varla Devasthanam,
c. Sthaanacharya, Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy varla Devasthanam.